Saturday 13 August 2011

7OBBAKNAAR BEGINS بدايات حبك نار

#7obbaknaar is a popular Arabic phrase that refers to a blazing Love that burns. (Literal meaning: "your love is on fire")

I've been looking around, watching movies, reading novels. Watching people in my daily life. And love is just all over the place. Now, don't get me wrong, I love love. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. But I don't understand. What the hell is going on, when someone puts everything on the line for this love; including his health, including the welfare of him and the people around him. This is just blind, deaf and mute love. And I'm just wondering; what the hell is up with it?!

 بحثت مطولا عن إجابة لأسئلتي. شاهدت الأفلام، قرأت القصص… أقابل الكثير في حياتي اليومية. الكل عاشق ولهان. لا تسيئوا فهمي، إنّي أعشق الحب. مشكلتي ليست في حبّ أحدهم. مشكلتي في من يحبّ، ويقوم بأيّ شيء في سبيل ذلك الحب، معرّضا حياته ومصلحته ومصلحة من حوله للخطر والأذى. هذا حب أعمى، أطرش وأخرس. أنا فقط أتساءل عن ماهيّة هذا الحبّ وما قصته؟

No comments:

Post a Comment